HACHIS PARMENTIER

 HACHIS PARMENTIER


The ultimate family dish, shepherd's pie is a gratin made from creamy mashed potatoes and ground beef.

Chop the onion, garlic and shallot. peel and cut the carrot into very fine cubes. Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces.

I have already prepared my onions. Then I remove the small sprout next to two medium-sized onions. Peel and finely chopped them.

Don't forget the list of ingredients and your description. I forgot to tell you at the beginning I know Others it's good that in fact that there the big good in the preparation and especially with the pieces 

I put a little oil in my pot with butter I heat it over medium heat so it doesn't burn, especially because there is medium chopped onion. Just to bring back all the onion and garlic are burnt of course a little stewed after four minutes. 

I'm going to add the meat and I'm going to mix it up. It’s meat with onions and garlic. 
Each time the salt and pepper plays to season a preparation during cooking is here after a little bit it's good, I mix the meat quickly be careful not to burn your garnish, we'll bring it in. 

Cook again in the broth and let this preparation cook for 10 minutes. The time for the bottom to reduce and bring back the body to the preparation of the entire plate I will put my chopped parsley herbs, . So there the base is well reduced, I add reserve so at the last moment at the last minute, we mix and we remove the pan from the heat and the parsley.  Always taste it is important the assembly.

We are going to turn on the oven at the bottom of the dish a little bit you want not too hot and there I put my puree on top of a small spoon and and there I make a secret of the good that, and there I make strips with a fork, sprinkled with breadcrumbs evenly over the entire dish 10 minutes.


Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Servings: for 4 person

Ingredients :

  • 500 grams Ground meat
  • 500 grams potatoes
  • 1 medium onion chopped finely
  • 4 spices
  • A pinch of nutmeg
  • Thyme
  • Parsly
  • Salt and pepper
  • 100 grams of gruyere
  • 1 knob of butter


Instructions: 

Prepare the mash: cook the peeled and cut potatoes in a pan of salted water for about 20 minutes (check cooking by pricking 1 piece of potato). Mash the potatoes by adding milk to make a puree that is neither too liquid nor too thick. Add the butter and nutmeg.


In a pan, brown the onion with a little butter. Add the garlic, minced meat, salt, pepper, chopped parsley and Provence herbs
 



Prepare the minced meat: Chop the meat, onion and crush the garlic.


                                                      

The assembly, butter the gratin dish and put a puree at the bottom add the minced meat on top the put the remaining puree on top. Use a small fork and and there  make a secret of the good that, and there make strips with a fork, sprinkled with breadcrumbs evenly over the entire dish 10 minutes.


Bake at 200° for 30 to 35 minutes until the top is nicely browned.








Serve your French Hachis Parmienter hot reversely on a serving plate.
         


                                                      

Comments